It’s reported that Morris Claiborn the 6th overall pick got a four on the his Wonderlic test. I guess it is bullshit that his score was leaked, but that is just insane.The test is a basic comprehension/IQ test given to all players at the NFL combine. There are 50 questions and you are given 12 minutes, twenty correct is considered average comprehension. These are some examples:
1. Look at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?
8, 4, 2, 1, ½, ¼?
2. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one: True/False
The boy plays baseball. All baseball players wear hats. The boy wears a hat.
3. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?
4. How many of the five pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?
Nieman, K.M. Neiman, K.M. — Thomas, G.K. Thomas, C.K. — Hoff, J.P. Hoff, J.P. —Pino, L.R. Pina, L.R. — Warner, T.S. Wanner, T.S.
5. RESENT RESERVE • Do these words
1. have similar meanings, 2. have contradictory meanings, 3. mean neither the same nor opposite?
6. One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What is the number in that figure?
7. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 second. At this same speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds?
8. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for sixty cents?
9. The ninth month of the year is
1. October,2. January,3. June,4. September,5 May.
10. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
7, .8, 3, 1, .33, 2
3. 84 cents
7. 300 feet
8. 6 feet
So it turns out Immanuel Kant is a Boss. He’s alway explaining his logic through billiards. The old famous, If a billiard ball strikes another billiard ball how can we assume the second moved. Well, it just so happens Kant was an average student who spent his free time gambling and playing billiards. He lived of his winning from hustling people in billiards and often hosted dinner parties. Finding out things like this make me feel better.
All I do on this blog is complain (I will stop soon), but my hatred for business majors in the library is getting weird. You are doing a group power point, go to one of your six group members house, drink some Bud Lights. Many moons ago I was a business minor and guess what I did, made power points, drank Bud Lights and listen to Tha Carter III at some random bros apartment. When a kid in the group says, “Throw some sources on that shit, make it look legit” you don’t need to be here ruffling my feathers. I just can’t figure it out, do they not understand what a library is. I hope I’m not turning into an uptight douche.
Not to get ahead of myself, but Pittsburg out, Vancouver out, Panthers one win from knocking out New Jersey. Things are looking up.
P.S. Vancouver just so much heart on that team, one game short of possessing the Stanley Cup last year then just bouncing back loosing in five games to the eight seed, so resilient.
Pre-murdering 11,000,000 plus
I’ve spent the last two hours procrastinating, just watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire videos. In the first video John Carpenter makes such a Big Hoss move, it just sucks that he’s such a tool. I would for sure call Coulson, tell him to get a keg of Bush Light, The five, five, five dominos deal (bacon on all three), a gun, put 50 bucks on the Bruins and buy pound of cocaine so I can do this to Fravs.